Renovated and Refurbished Rayburns
Rayburns have often been described as inferior to the Aga but this is certainly not the case. Originally designed for the smaller farmhouse and cottages but more so for its ability to heat water and central heating. Giving the same distinctive taste with its cast iron oven as the Aga.
Solid fuel Rayburns also offer a greener alternative to fossil fuels and can be run sustainably.
All our renovated Rayburns are purpose built and not converted unlike many offered by other renovation companies. Our renovation process includes a full strip down as follows:
- Re-enamel in Vitreous Enamel
- Available in any AGA colour
- Complete shot blast of all cast iron parts including the ovens bringing it to a bare clean finish
- New boiler and burners. All CE approved
- New chrome and alloy fittings
- New side panels
- New insulation
- New firebricks and gratings
- 12 month guarantee
Renovated Rayburn Price List
All our prices include VAT.
|Rayburn Cookmaster 200k/208k oil fired||£4,200|
|Rayburn Cookmaster 300k/308k oil fired||£4,200|
|Rayburn Heatranger 440k/460k/480k/499k MXE||£5,750|
|Rayburn Regent solid fuel
(Available in Estate Black only)